With dental implants, the full smile you desire can be yours without the stress of an incomplete smile, limited functions of your mouth and jaw, or issues with necessary food restrictions. Restore your broken smile with dental implant therapy. Here are some things you should know about dental implants:
– Dental implants can be used to fix spacing malocclusions between teeth.
– Since implants are installed directly into your jawbone, they will hold strong. Via a process called Osseointegration, the bond between implant and bone will be made stronger over time.
– Dental implants can prevent the deterioration of your social life and work opportunities that take place if you have missing teeth.
– Your jawbone can be fortified with dental implants, which will naturally weaken over time if you are missing any teeth.
– Lost and missing teeth can hinder your facial structure, which will make you look older and weaker than normal. Dental implants can repair a recessed facial structure by restoring missing teeth.
No matter which option for your tooth replacement care you choose, Dr. Kenneth M. Schweizer and our team at Sarasota Implant will make sure that you receive the care and quality your smile requires. If you would like to come visit us at our dentist office in Sarasota, Florida, please schedule an appointment at 941-256-2488. Come on in to learn more about your options to get the bright and healthy smile you’ve always wanted!